[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Global Jam at PSOne

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:40:37 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have good news concerning our participation in the Ubuntu Global Jam.  The
folks at Pumping Station One have agreed to host us for the event, and at
least one person from their group has expressed interest in joining us thus
far.  : )

I have put up an event on the Loco Teams Directory [0], noting a tentative
start time of 1:00pm on Saturday, April 2nd, with an end time of 4:00pm on
Sunday, April 3rd.  People can come and go as they are able, but do those
times sound all right for everyone?  I'd like to get them confirmed soon so
that we can get the word out.

Also, if you know you'll be able to attend, please register your
participation on the event website.

Thanks, all!

Jim

[0] http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/772/detail/