[Ubuntu Chicago] Upcoming Possible Get-together

ry ry.ryno27 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:30:42 UTC 2011

Ubuntu Chicagians,

As some of you know, I have volunteered to reserve a time at the
STDL(Schaumburg Township District Library)[1] per the Monday, Feb 7th
meeting. The time slot is from 3:30-6:15 on SUNDAY MARCH 13TH. That amount
of time is ample to get lots accomplished depending on the amount people
that show up. It is in downtown Schaumburg so there are plenty of eating
opportunities if a group wants to go out afterwords.

If transportation is an issue, there is a Metra line that runs to Medinah
and Roselle. There is a Schaumburg station but it is easier from those two
directions. I am sure we could carpool if that is an issue or pick up from
the stations.

This is just a reservation, INCASE we decide to go with this location as the
STDL calendar fills up rather quickly.