[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Fun Ride Maybe‏‏

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sat May 8 16:48:06 BST 2010

On Sat, May 08, 2010 at 09:36:06AM -0500, Harsh Singh wrote:
> Whao... That bike looked amazing. I can't even imagine a $10,000 bike, it
> must be insanely epic. I've got an old schwinn road bike which i got from a
> garage sale, but I think its a great bike and should be able to keep up =)
> Uphill is hard though

One of these days I will own an old Schwinn road bike as well. Trying to
get a hold of a Schwinn Chicago road bike. Everytime I find one on
Craigslist, someone already beat me to it.

I am thinking sometime in June would be perfect for a ride, as I am pretty
much in race training mode right now and will use a bit of June for
recovery, though I am recovering this weekend because my legs are blasted
right now. I plan on doing a cruiser ride in the next week, probably check
out the prairie path and the fox river path to see if we could find a
perfect spot. If anyone would be interested in picking a day to ride with
me I would be down with meeting up with you somewhere and riding one of the
locations. I need to do more tourist like riding to give my legs a break.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738