[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Chicago Bike Ride - July 18

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 13 16:36:01 BST 2010

> bike ride this Sunday

Sounds great! Thanks for getting this notice sent out. I will more than
likely be there with Steph. We will probably drive in from the far NW
burbs, so if anyone needs a lift, we should be able to fit two more people
and we have spots for two more bikes on our car rack.
(This will be our route, so if you're near it and need a lift let me know:
http://tinyurl.com/255dt66 )

Dray, if you're planning on coming and still need a bike let me know. I
*might* be able to provide one, but with Steph using one bike I'll have to
see if I can get my road bike to a shop either Friday or Saturday (if I
get a paycheck this week) :/

I was also searching around for places that offer bicycle rentals in the
Geneva area. I think that may help some folks who may not have a bike, or
just not feel like bringing it on the train ride. If anyone knows of a
place, please let us all know :)

-Woody