[Ubuntu Chicago] Calling at website designers

Wally Valters wally at valters.net
Wed Jan 20 13:43:11 GMT 2010

Rich, are you talking about a styled wiki or a full website?  We could just
run one of the thousands of CMS packages and CSS the hell out of it.

For CSS at work I now use YAML (http://www.yaml.de/en/).  Its cross browser
support is extremely good and it is well delineated and extremely well
organized.  This gives you a good looking cross browser experience, and then
you can go crazy on it.

I have a lot of years doing web development, and am happy to jump in and
help.  I can help with layout and CSS work, and unless its PHP which I dont
use can help code as well (RAILS FTW!!  thats for Eddie :)))