[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Global Jam details confirmed

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 29 05:52:42 BST 2009

If any of you decide to take metra out to the Schaumburg stop from the
city, I have room to carry 4 of you, maybe 5 if you are the size of Eddie
:)

I live 2 miles from that train station so I can give a ride if needed. Also
if you plan on coming from the city and are driving, please post here to
let others know so you can car pool.

Nathan/Jim, has this been added to the wiki already? I will fire off a blog
post.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738