[Ubuntu Chicago] help needed

Antonio Sosa ansotech at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 19:59:25 GMT 2009

Hi Tom,

You should definitely bring your laptop in on Sat. Alot of helpful
folks will be able to look at it and tell you if it is software or
hardware. If it is software - I'm sure they will be more than happy to
help you install and setup Ubuntu and start your switch over to free
software. You might want to just post a note on your exact Dell model
# so people can look it up prior to this Saturday and see if there are
any known issues with your model laptop prior to actually looking at
it or installing Ubuntu.

Welcome to the Free Software movement!