[Ubuntu Chicago] Global Bug Jam Hands on Meeting this Saturday, January 17, 2009

Richard Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Tue Jan 13 01:46:17 GMT 2009

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that this Saturday, January 17, 2009,
we will hold a hands on meeting for next month's Global Bug Jam. The
location of this meeting will be at the Institute of Design in downtown
Chicago. The following is the address:

Institute of Design
350 N. LaSalle Ave.
2nd Floor - Room 202
Chicago, IL 60610

Some of the things we will be covering are:

 * Setting up a Launchpad account
 * Setting up a GPG key
 * Using Launchpad for bug work
 * Bug triaging processes
 * and more...

If you are planning on attending next months Global Bug Jam, or are
interested in learning how to do bug traige work for the Ubuntu project,
then your attendance is more than welcome. We will have a few people on
hand (including myself, Jim Campbell, and Kevin Harriss) to answer your
questions and guide you in learning. We will start at 3PM sharp and go
to at least 6PM, longer if need be.

Thank you, and we hope to see you on Saturday!

--
Richard JOHNSON
Developer, http://www.kubuntu.org
nixternal at kubuntu.org