[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: Introduce Yourself

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:53:35 BST 2008

Hey all, some names I've never heard and some I haven't seen in a while.

Eddie Martinez (as the email address implies) and I am a Poli Sci major at
Illinois Institute of Technology (Evan and Kevin get shoutouts). I spend
more time with computers than I do reading the books for my classes, so my i
might have things all backwards. Freddy is my brother (twin), and one time
said 'oh by the way, you are learning linux now, I installed ubuntu on your
machine'. I believe this was Dapper or so. I look forward to meeting and
learning from all of you.

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Joshua Stackhouse <
joshua.stackhouse at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Encryption Key (GPG PID): 19983D83
This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>