[Ubuntu Chicago] Hardy Heron Release Partay - Thanks

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 04:16:40 BST 2008

Hey All,

Just wanted to say thanks to many of you for making it out to the Hardy
Release Partay yesterday.  We had about 12-15 people there, and although
there was some laptop hacking going on, there was also good beverage
consuming and food eating, too.  All in all, it was a relaxed and festive
event.  I must say that having a total tab of $300.37 when we had to reach a
$300.00 tab demonstrates our intuitive hacker nerd skills.  Special thanks
go out to those who chipped in more than their fair share of the tab - you
know who you are.

Nixternal and Robert... you'll have to make the next one.

Cheers to all, and wishes for plenty of good fortune during the next release
cycle.  :)

Jim