[Ubuntu Chicago] Hardy release partay

Mike McCune mjmccune at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 19:26:44 BST 2008

If you don't want to pay, call at least 2 hours ahead of time with a
reservation for x number of people. The only problem is you may have to
wait for a table if they are busy.

I would recommend the Clybourn location since it has ample, free
parking. Parking is tight around Wrigley even if there isn't a Cubs game.