[Ubuntu Chicago] Hardy release partay

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:27:46 BST 2008

Hi All,

I've gone ahead and given them a call.  I had to leave a message, though.

Their group packages cost moolah, so I know that'll be something to consider
for our group.  I would be willing to put in some money toward the cause,
but we'll see what it looks like once I hear about the costs.

So we know, this place is off of Clyborn avenue, about a block and a half
from the intersection of North Avenue and Clyborn, so it isn't close to
Wrigley Field.  This place is easily accessible by public transport, and
they have a parking lot, too.

Hopefully this will work out, but we have other options if it doesn't.
Thanks, all.

Jim