[Ubuntu Chicago] MEETING THIS TUESDAY

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 01:22:49 GMT 2007

Hey all, I mean to email the list and only got Jim. I need to stop
doing that, because I 've done that more than 5 times this past week.

No it is not, the same as ChiCon. However, Kevin is a rad dude and I
look forward to helping him ChiCon .

I recognize that this is an egregious harm to the people who are at
work/school/busy at the time. I promise that I will do an amazing job
summarizing the meeting, and getting input from people who are offline
at the time of the meeting.However, I can't promise any more meetings
dates until I get my schedule back into order.

We can throw another meeting this Sat. on the IRC chan for anyone who
missed the Tuesday meeting, at 1pm. Would that be a fair compromise
for everyone?