[Ubuntu Chicago] [Fwd: Re: MEETING THIS TUESDAY]

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:23:28 GMT 2007

oops guys, I mean to email you all back, and only replied to tim. the
message is down below.

Oct. 30th, Oct. 30th.

sorry for any confusion. Wally your question is a good one and the
answer is that there are simply no other times that I can attend an
IRC meeting. Most of the week I am online, it is sporadic and this is
a time I can make. I do understand that most people can't make this.
Apologies for the short notice on the meeting as well. This is
basically because I want to be able to plan this event and start
working on it ASAP. I tried to make an executive decision to hold a
meeting on short notice and use that to gauge where we are in respect
to this event, so that we know exactly how much work has to be done
and to make thing easier in the long wrong. If it was a bad move, I
apologize.

But the meeting is on Oct. 30th. I will be emailing the list to make
sure that everyone has to the chance to be represented. I recognize
that this meeting is at an inopportune time, but this is best I can do
for the time being.