[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: Universe HUG Day

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Tue May 29 19:43:30 BST 2007

Check it out.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com>
Date: May 29, 2007 9:21 AM
Subject: Universe HUG Day
To: ubuntu-bugsquad at lists.ubuntu.com, ubuntu-motu at lists.ubuntu.com,
fridge-devel at lists.ubuntu.com

Hello everybody,

we're having a Universe HUG Day again! How it's different from a normal
HUG Day?

      * Together we will look at Universe and Multiverse bugs
      * We will work on bugs linked from
        http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Bugs
      * We will try to identify bugs that are suited for new
        contributors. Using the new Launchpad Mentoring feature, tagging
        bugs as 'bitesize' and/or 'packaging' will help with that too.
        MOTU Mentors will use these bugs to give new contributors a
        chance to get acquainted with Ubuntu Development tools.

Join us in #ubuntu-bugs on June 2nd, all timezones, all the time.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel