[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: [FreeGeek-Talk] MEETING Wednesday 7pm Downtown

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed May 16 01:07:34 BST 2007

Hi All,

For anyone interested, Free Geek Chicago's crew is meeting tomorrow night in
downtown Chicago.  The details are below, and all are welcome to attend.  We
will be discussing ways to improve our computer stream (get more computer),
doing work to get 501c3 status, and taking care of other planning business.

For those who don't know, "FreeGeek Chicago is a not-for-profit community
organization that recycles used computers and parts to provide functional
computers, education, internet access and job skills training to those who
want them."

You can check out our awesome new drupal-based website at
freegeekchicago.org <http://www.freegeekchicago.org>.  If you have any
questions, would like to get involved as a volunteer, or would like to
donate a computer, please let me know.  Thanks, all.

Jim

P.S.  I hadn't really thought to send these meeting announcements out to
other local groups, but will do so in the future.  I know this isn't really
much notice . . .