[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: Date confirmation for the Linux Users Group (CODLUG) meetings

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue May 15 04:22:03 BST 2007

On 5/14/07, Rich Johnson <nixternal at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> This is the updated schedule for the College of DuPage Linux Users' Group
> meetings.

[snip]

Thanks, Rich.

I think it would be a good idea to have our next chi-ubuntu meeting coincide
with the June 16th COD LUG event.  Exact timing/details to be ironed out
later.

If all goes according to plan (and Patrick's work location is available by
July), we could then have the meeting after that in Chicago, at Patrick's
work location.