[Ubuntu Chicago] ubuntu-mac

John Becker jleebecker at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 13:46:54 BST 2007

Eddie

I know some Apple users and I am a frequent visitor to the
Apple store in Oak Brook. IMHO OSX is the best UNIX one can
get on a PC. However, the Apple hardware/software package
is VERY pricey and somewhat limiting.

Ultra-noobs who bought Apple because MS Windows was
"too confusing" don't want Ubuntu.

The Ferrari crowd who buy Apple because it looks cool on
their teak desks don't want Ubuntu.

The Apple uber-geeks can get any Linux software from BSD
repositories.

I wish we could find one of the rare Ubuntu users who bought
Apple and now triple boot w/MS Windows & Linux.

Lee