[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: [ChicagoLinux] Chicago Linux: meeting 2007-03-24

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:00:48 GMT 2007

FYI.  Looks like a good meeting!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Quigley <jquigley at jquigley.com>
Date: Mar 21, 2007 12:52 PM
Subject: [ChicagoLinux] Chicago Linux: meeting 2007-03-24
To: Chicago Ubuntu <ubuntu-us-chicago at lists.ubuntu.com>, LUNI List <
luni at luni.org>, Chicago Linux Discuss <chicagolinux-discuss at chicagolug.org>,
Chicago Linux Announce <chicagolinux-announce at chicagolug.org>

Hey Everyone:

Chicago Linux is meeting this coming Saturday, March 24, 2007, at 3p, at
our standard location downtown:

http://tinyurl.com/222j69

We have special guests coming from Europe representing the Open Source
company eZ:

http://ez.no/

In addition, Cleversafe will be performing a demonstration on how to use
their Open Source system to setup a dispersed storage grid.  Both
companies will give a retrospective on Open Source companies competing
in the commercial space.  Our presentation agenda in full:

    1. Meet eZ: Open Source in the Commercial Space
    2. Cleversafe demo: Setting up a dispersed storage grid
    3. Dynamic Mail Relaying ToGo (Jordan Wilberding)
    4. Writing Embedded Lisp Systems (John Quigley)

As always, we'll be heading out for food and drinks afterwards.  We
invite everyone to come along!

I'd also like to notify you that our mailing lists have returned.
Anyone interested in our activities should subscribe to the low-volume
ANNOUNCE list:

We also have a more high-volume DISCUSS list:

Happy Hacking!
John Quigley

jwcampbell at gmail.com