[Ubuntu Chicago] New Website Theme

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 17:56:54 GMT 2007

Thanks, Rich.  I agree that we had some stale news up there.  I think I
checked the other day, and one of our recent news stories was about Feisty
Herd 2.  :-)

Maybe we could assign certain people to updating certain parts of the
website.  Right now all updates just seems to be between you and Freddy, and
it's not so fair to each of you, given your other commitments.  Let's keep
this in mind for our next meeting.  :)

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com