[Ubuntu Chicago] movie help

Antonio Sosa asosa at ansotech.com
Thu Mar 8 17:25:06 GMT 2007

Off running in the shamrock coming up - going to wear my Ubuntu shirt
and hat.

Another possible thing - anyone else interested in running/walking in
the future.
Great way to stay in shape, meet people, show our love of free software
- single guys and girls :)
Could also put up a stand and give out cds and brochures, etc.

Thank you,

 <http://www.ansotech.com/images/ansotechlogo.gif>

Antonio Sosa
C.E.O.