[Ubuntu Chicago] book club?

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 06:16:25 GMT 2007

Ignore or delete if this is too offtopic or stupid, but talking to RJ,
Freddy Martinez, sir False Courage and a few others, has led me to
really want to start a book club.

Perhaps not with chi-Ubuntu exculsivly, or at all, but I think it
would be a cool thing to do once or twice a month. I like reading and
learning, I assume most of the Ubuntu/Linux users do too.

I also remember this coming up in a previous topic, during a huge
swarm of emails that had 3 million project ideas.

So... any takers, any supporters? any hate mail? Let me know.

-Eddie M.