[Ubuntu Chicago] Speakers at the Meeting

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 28 19:33:58 BST 2007

So as you all know, our next team is this Sunday (I'm excited, are
you?) [1].  It seems like we have planned speaker to give
presentations [2] as well. However, in the interest of time, I will
defer my talk until the next meeting. This should leave Richard time
to talk, as well as give us time to learn more about the Distributed
Revision Control known as Bazaar. John has mailed me and requested a
camera to record the talk, which I think is a good idea. Will anyone
be able to provide one? Please let us know.

Also, for those taking the train, the train should arrive at 11.25 so
we would need someone to volunteer to pick the kids up at the train. I
plan to arrive earlier that than but I am unsure of how I will be
arriving.  See you there.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings/Speakers

--