[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Hug Day!

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 27 06:31:36 BST 2007

Morning everyone.

It seems like today is yet another Ubuntu Hug day[1], a day to work on
bugs and get a hug because of it.  For those of you whom may not know,
every few weeks the Ubuntu BugSquad hold Hug days which are heavily
geared to working on bugs.  As usual on Hug Days, I will be teaching
anyone interested in bug work how to correctly triage and fix bugs. I
will be in #ubuntu-bugs, #ubuntu-mozillateam, #ubuntu-chicago,
#ubuntu-devel and #xubuntu-devel on irc.freenode.net. I will also be
on the ChiGLUG channel but prefer Freenode. My focus will be Xubuntu
related bugs but anything goes.

[1]  http://fridge.ubuntu.com/node/1016
[2]  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay

Have a good day.