[Ubuntu Chicago] next meeting?

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 05:04:24 BST 2007

In order to start scheduling the next meeting for the Ubuntu Chicago
Loco, we need a location. For this meeting, we want a location inside
the actual city, instead of out in the suburbs. Is there any spot that
someone could recommend for our purposes? Depending on the agenda, we
will most likely require a projector and a network (wireless most
likely) that can handle more than 3 laptops at a time.

suggestions/offers are appreciated.

-Eddie Martinez, Super Ubuntu hacker md.

--
This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>