[Ubuntu Chicago] CoD LUG Event (Linuxfest/Installfest)

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 20 16:48:59 GMT 2007

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow, Sunday the 21st, we will be holding a Linux fest at the College of
DuPage in Glen Ellyn, IL. The club is still small and getting close to being
organized, but we still seem to find a way to enjoy the day talking and doing
Linux. The event will start at 10am and go to 4pm at which we tend to meet up
afterwards for a bite to eat. If you are interested in making it out, here
are some directions:
    http://www.cod.edu/Maps/Maps_Reg.htm

Also here is the ICC map showing off the room (IC 1013 this time around).
    http://www.cod.edu/Maps/ICFirst2.gif

Top left corner of that image, to the right of the warehouse. Hope to see you
there!

--
Rich Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com