[Ubuntu Chicago] e-ntroduction

Patrick Green patlgreen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 03:07:56 GMT 2007

I remember those days in speech team.  Sadly, I was a in it a wee more than
a decade before you were.  ;)

It is not left field.  I have been observing for awhile and really wanted to
introduce myself at the last meeting but I had other obligations.  A certain
other marketing guy here gave me the motivation, and partner in crime, I
needed to pipe in.

No matter how hard I try to claim I am retired, I always find things to
market.  ;)