[Ubuntu Chicago] [ChicagoLinux] VirtualBox errors

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:54:43 GMT 2007

Last update on this one I think. It seems that i'm running the edgy kernel
in gutsy. why I would do that is beyond me. trust me, I didn't know what I
was doing.

darkforce at speculum:~$ uname -r
2.6.17-12-generic

so my headers weren't matching the kernel and the vm was angry. the grub
menu on my computer is, needeless to say, shot to pieces. I *think* that if
I downlod the edgy deb from the Innotek site, that this will allow me to
compile and run Virtualbox in properly.

Thanks for all the help, and now I run away from virtualization forever!

-Eddie M/