[Ubuntu Chicago] ubuntu wireless

jason jenkins jenkins27 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 04:53:16 BST 2007

I was on vacation over the week and brought my lap top.  I connected to an
un-encrypted wireless network at a hotel and was able to make the
connection.  Unfortunately I was unable to get the internet to work.  Any
idea what the issue would be?  I was looking at some settings and noticed
that IPv6 was mentioned and can kind of remember that being a possible
issue.  Any thoughts?