[Ubuntu Chicago] meeting tomorrow!

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:44:28 BST 2007

heads up guys, we are meeting tomorrow at the institute of design from
1pm-3pm. 350 N. Lasalle on the 6th floor. Afterwards, please stay for
the Chicago gnu/linux user group meeting. I think both the loco and
chiglug pages are offline at the moment, but please feel free to
contact Richard Johnson (nixternal AT ubuntu DOT com) or Freddy
Martinez ( freddymartinez9 AT ubuntu DOT com) if you have ANY
questions, or need directions/help to the meeting.

See you all there,

Eddie

--
This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>