[Ubuntu Chicago] mac switch

Matthew Basset mchiganfan32 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:37:18 BST 2007

I have bought a macbook and attempted to install ubuntu. It was successfull,
but i really didn't wish to use that as my main operating system. I had
wished to use mac osx. So when i restarted the computer of course it loaded
ubuntu. I have been looking on help sites, and it told me to hold the alt
option key to select a system, I did that and the only operating system that
came up was windows(ubuntu). I need to know quickly how to switch to mac
osx. as i need to use the computer for school.
thanks in advance,
matt