[Ubuntu Chicago] IRC Program

ry ry.ryno27 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:17:22 BST 2007

Evan Farrar wrote:
>     I use Loqui. It has a few (dozen) bugs, but I like it.
>

>     On 4/22/07, *Patrick Green* < patlgreen at gmail.com
>     <mailto:patlgreen at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         I use xchat as well.
>

>         On 4/22/07, *Antonio Sosa* <asosa at ansotech.com
>         <mailto:asosa at ansotech.com>> wrote:
>
>             Which IRC program is everyone using?
>
>             I've been using xchat been thinking about changing. Anyone
>             have a
>             favorite?
>

>             Antonio Sosa

i use xchat, an older version with the tabs on the bottom, irssi isn't
bad, takes some time to get used to, konversation if i'm on a certain
computer. normally i have a computer running irssi in a screen with the
proxy and i use xchat to connect to it from another computer but that
wifi card is fubar. gaim is ok for when im gone since its all rolled
into one