Ubuntu-Chicago jobs

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 11 02:48:00 BST 2006

On Sunday 10 September 2006 20:02, Mike Greenwood wrote:
> normally I would completely agree, especially when speaking with a new
> employer but I think this is a group that understands and be supportive.
> Everyone needs safe places to vent.
>
> mike

On on the 7th day, god said "and let there be vent".  I understand your
feelings Mike, as I went through some really stupid things with Motorola.
They offered me a job on a Friday. The guy who hired me, quit on that same
Friday. I went in on Monday, after skipping my grandfathers funeral to start
a new job after the Navy. I got there and they had no record of me
whatsoever. Never received an apology or anything. So that right there
stopped me from ever using anything Motorola ever again.

Good luck with the searching though. It should start picking up now that
school is back in session around here.

Richard Johnson <> nixternal at ubuntu.com
ubuntu.com <> kubuntu.com <> edubuntu.com <> xubuntu.com <> chi.ubuntu-us.com
online everywhere as nixternal
<><