Ubuntu-Chicago Speak Up

Max Luebbe max.luebbe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 01:03:25 BST 2006

I've been busy moving to a new apt and doing contact work all over the
place.

I'd be for a hackathon/intro. to python. Python would be a good choice
cause its powerful, yet forgiving for beginners and is the lingua franca
for Ubuntu.

I was a CS TA at a state university for three semesters, so I'd be down
to organize it if there was sufficient interest.

I also think it would be amazing if the next time we have a meeting, we
do it somewhere accessable by mass trans, and located closer to the
city.

-Max