Ubuntu-Chicago MEETING!

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 20:33:57 GMT 2006

Our next meeting will be Saturday, January 13th 2007. We will be meeting at
2PM and will continue until around 6 after which I think we should go to
dinner for whomever can make it.
What I need from the members:
WE NEED A LOCATION!
If anyone knows a location that can hold ~50 people with internet and
accessible via public transportation please email the list back.
Near O`hare seems good for most people. If you have contacts, please let
them know.
Can you make it at this date?
Are you brining guests?
We will be sitting out and hammering out details about our next year as a
LoCo, and will be going attempting to set ideas down as our base. I updated
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings slightly but please use email
for correspondence for now.

--
-Freddy Martinez-