Ubuntu-Chicago Ubuntu Member List

Eric O'Neal fyedernoggersnodden at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:44:07 BST 2006

Sounds like a plan.  I dunno that it needs to be too shmancy, but some
simple and clean background matching the links boxes, behind the table of
info, would be nice.

SigmaX

On 8/9/06, Rich Johnson <nixternal at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone!
>
> http://chi.ubuntu-us.org has a section "Chicago Members"
>
> I am trying to make this section nice and neat, and started playing around
> with it tonight. What I think would look cool is like a professional
> version,
> where is lists a small blurb about us, and has either a professional
> looking
> black and white headshot, or the typical geek hackergotchi, like what is
> on
> my launchpad page.
>
> Anyone have any ideas on how to go about doing this?  How it should
> look?  If
> it is decent the way it is?
>
> I can hack it to do whatever or look however we want it to. I might use
> tables
> as well to make it look cleaner.
>
> Please, everyone pitch in some feedback on this one. Once we get this laid
> out
> to our liking, then what I will need, actually I can use it now, maybe
> start
> a thread and submit the information you would like posted. What it would
> need
> at a minimum is:
> * A couple of sentences, or a paragraph about you.
> * What you want with Ubuntu, FLOSS, your OpenSource geekdom
> * Contact information - I have most of this as it is
>
> Thanks everyone!
> --
> Richard Johnson ~ nixternal at ubuntu.com
> ubuntu.com <> kubuntu.com <> edubuntu.com <> xubuntu.com
> chi.ubuntu-us.com <> buntudot.org
> online everywhere as nixternal
> <><

My home page:  http://www.SigmaX.org

"ttocs laeno cire oshkosh b'gosh fyedernoggersnodden nicht stein bon
probiscus"

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in
school"
              -- Albert Einstein