[Ubuntu-US-CA] San Francisco 14.04 Release party was a success - Thank you!

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 25 23:32:56 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I had a really great time at the release party last night! Huge thanks
to everyone who was able to help out and attend. I think we estimated
right on the pizzas and folks really enjoyed getting to play with the
Ubuntu tablets :)

I've posted some photos I took last night here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pleia2/with/14023115873/

Sameer Verma has also posted some:
https://plus.google.com/photos/+SameerVerma/albums/6006302887746284977

The slides from my What's New mini-presentation have been uploaded to
spreadubuntu.org if anyone else wants to use them:
http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/presentation/ubuntu-1404-whats-new

And thanks again to AdRoll for providing the venue and drinks and to
Canonical for handling the community funding disbursement that covered
our pizza.

http://www.princessleia.com