[Ubuntu-US-CA] From Southern California--place to stay.

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 22 18:41:02 UTC 2014

Just to clarify - George was one of our awesome booth volunteers from
SCaLE12x this year and he's coming up for the San Francisco release
party (and bringing a laptop for demos!) so he's looking for a place
to stay Thursday night.

Normally I'd offer space on my couch, but I've got a bit too much
going on right now.

http://www.princessleia.com