[Ubuntu-US-CA] SCALE 11x!

Peter Sullivan petermsull at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 22:28:18 UTC 2013

Jono,

Glad to hear it!  That you'll be there I mean :-)  I have a Galaxy Nexus
that I am chomping at the bit to flash Ubuntu onto, hopefully in a
dual-boot config w/ the info I can gather from XDA resources.

Bests,

Peter

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Jono Bacon <jono at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I will be at SCALE too and I will be bringing an Ubuntu phone which I can
> bring along to show at the booth when I am around.
>
>    Jono
>
> --
> Jono Bacon
> Ubuntu Community Manager
> www.ubuntu.com / www.jonobacon.org
> www.identi.ca/jonobacon www.twitter.com/jonobacon

This email and its contents are sent to you on condition of
confidentiality, and may be protected by Federal Rule of Evidence 408; in
any event, disclosure to anyone other than intended recipients is
unauthorized.  If you are not an intended recipient of this email, please
delete it immediately and notify me of the error.