[Ubuntu-US-CA] Venue Change! San Francisco Ubuntu Hour, Wednesday January 9th 6-7PM

Omar Garcia ppgarcia03 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 17:23:00 UTC 2013

I can install Ubuntu in Hp pavilion zr5000, it read other disc cd or dvd but it does not read the Ubuntu. I try with deamon tools. it work once but once the installation was finish I was able to log on and see the screen but the launch bar was not there and I could open terminal but seems like it was incomplete so I reinstall or try but I have not succeed. any idea, I am thinking to put it alone, format the drive and try Ubuntu only, but I am afraid of this Hp, so I am going to wait for you reply. if you free I would like you to come here to modesto I will take you to the theater. for sure there most be a movie that a princess like you like. Thanks, sorry about my grammar.