[Ubuntu-US-CA] Leadership Document

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 5 04:05:31 UTC 2010

(changed the subject to shift the discussion)

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Jack Deslippe <jdeslip at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is an excellent document and I think will help form the basis for
>> our leadership document (to be hosted on the wiki) moving forward, you
>> rock! If you don't mind, I'll try to take some time tonight to put the
>> key points into wiki format.
>
> Sounds good.  Feel free to do whatever you like with it.

I preserved the elements required and structure text almost as they
were written, omitting portions about the regional leadership as
discussed:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Leadership

Hopefully this will clear up most of the current questions about "what
leaders do"

As noted on the page itself, this is a draft. Please discuss! :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com