[Ubuntu-US-CA] Leadership Document

Jack Deslippe jdeslip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 04:36:33 UTC 2010

Thanks! I personally find all the changes perfectly acceptable. Hopefully
others also find this brief structure reasonable. I edited a few small typos
that originated in my document.

Also, for correctness, I believe that the January date must be in error - I
think I first presented the document to the mailing list  later in 2009.

Cheers,

Jack