[Ubuntu-US-CA] Team Leadership Election Announcement!

Jack Deslippe jdeslip at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 20:58:43 UTC 2010

Yes, I believe we are voting to end the "draft phase" since there were no
proposed amendments for the last week or so.

The document can still be amended in the future - under structure the
following line is written - "This structure is a brief, bare-bones, skeleton
for the California team and can be expanded through the regular decision
making process outlined in Part C."  But, this would occur after the
leadership election next week.

-Jack