[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Hour in Lake Forest

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 2 21:55:53 UTC 2010

Hello everyone!

I'd like to announce that I'm starting an Ubuntu Hour in Lake Forest,
CA.  The general idea is that we meet up for an hour someplace public
wearing with some Ubuntu stuff visible (some clothing or a sticker or
something) and just chat for an hour.

Not only will it be fun to meet local Ubuntu fans, but we can also be a
visible source of information about Ubuntu.  As such, we'll be following
the Ubuntu Code of Conduct which is just good common sense in a public
setting anyhow.

So I'm going to be at the Panera Bread restaurant in Lake Forest
tomorrow (Thursday, June 3rd) at 6pm until 7pm.  They have pretty decent
food and free wi-fi access.  I'll have my laptop and an Ubuntu hat and
shirt, so please feel free to come up and say hi.  :)

I'll also be there next week and every Thursday for June and July.  At
that time I'll evaluate whether or not the experiment was a success, and
if it was, we'll keep on going.  Hope to see you there!

Panera Bread - 23592 Rockfield Blvd., Lake Forest, CA

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu California Local Community Team