[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Hour in Lake Forest, #2

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 10 10:08:53 UTC 2010

Hello everyone!Hello everyone!

Last week was an incredible success and I can't wait to see who shows up
tonight!  :)  I'm holding an Ubuntu Hour in Lake Forest, CA. The general
idea is that we meet up for an hour someplace public wearing with some
Ubuntu stuff visible (some clothing or a sticker or something) and just
chat for an hour.  The next two dates are:

Thursday, June 10th, 2010, 6pm - 7pm
Thursday, June 17th, 2010, 6pm - 7pm

Not only will it be fun to meet local Ubuntu fans, but we can also be a
visible source of information about Ubuntu. As such, we'll be following
the Ubuntu Code of Conduct which is just good common sense in a public
setting anyhow.

So I'm going to be at the Panera Bread restaurant in Lake Forest at 6pm
until 7pm. They have pretty decent food and free wi-fi access. I'll have
my laptop and an Ubuntu hat and shirt, so please feel free to come up
and say hi. :)

I'll also be there every Thursday for June and July. At that time I'll
evaluate whether or not the experiment was a success, and if it was,
we'll keep on going. Hope to see you there!

Panera Bread - 23592 Rockfield Blvd., Lake Forest, CA
http://www.yelp.com/biz/panera-bread-lake-forest

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu California Local Community Team