[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu 10.04 Installfest at Noisebridge, Sunday May 30th, 11-5

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 2 16:56:25 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to drop the list a quick note in case the word hadn't been
> passed along at a meeting yet, the Ubuntu California team and the
> Noisebridge hackerspace in the Mission have teamed up to host an
> installfest for Ubuntu 10.04 this weekend over at Noisebridge, two
> blocks South of 16th & Mission BART:

Thanks to everyone who made it out to this installfest in SF on
Sunday! We had 6 fresh Ubuntu installs, on Debian on some old PPC
hardware, a few systems which had some pretty deep debugging completed
on them. I believe the formal number of attendees was around 20 (but
it's hard to tell, Noisebridge is a busy place and people were in and
out of the room pretty often :)

Photos:

http://picasaweb.google.com/christian.einfeldt/LinuxLucidLynxInstallfest53010#
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pleia2/sets/72157624183677592/