[Ubuntu-US-CA] Best Practices Guidelines

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 1 22:06:38 UTC 2010

Laura has some additional background about about the development of
the Best Practices Guidelines in her blog post.
http://www.lczajkowski.com/2010/05/30/loco-teams-best-practices-and-guidelines/
It includes ideas about (among other areas) delegation, increasing use
of the http://loco.ubuntu.com/ LoCo Directory especially as it's
features evolve, encouraging https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership ,
rotating the chair of the meetings and long term, mentorship within
the team.  I think our team is doing very well in a great number of
these areas.  The size and level of activity within our state
encourages us to work together toward our common goals.  What do you
think?

Cheers,

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam