[Ubuntu-US-CA] Configuring Ubuntu 10.10 on Mac G3

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 29 18:25:37 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Terry Hollowell <hollowtd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
> I hope it's OK to send out an E-mail but I wasn't sure of the guidelines or
> rules about this so sorry if there is another more formal way to approach
> the group with questions. First off, I'd like to know if there will be any
> group meetings (like the ones I've seen held at coffee houses for help)
> coming up soon? (In San Francisco area)

Hi Terry - welcome!

For all upcoming events, you can check out:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-california

There is an Ubuntu Hour in Santa Cruz tonight, one in Palo Alto
tomorrow, and on January 12th there is in San Francisco at the
Roastery at New Montgomery and Howard.

You're also welcome to ask specific questions on the mailing list.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com