[Ubuntu-US-CA] Our Shared LoCo Team Identity

Eric Hammond esh at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 22 04:37:23 UTC 2010

On 12/21/2010 06:36 PM, Grant Bowman wrote:
 > I look forward to understanding the viewpoints of team members.

I would vote for "Ubuntu California" or "Ubuntu California Team" for the
generally used name, and ubuntu-california.org for the web site.

"LoCo" has a strong negative connotation for me, but perhaps that's
because I grew up in a Spanish speaking country.

"ubuntu-us-ca" is fairly difficult to communicate/understand/remember in
speech or print.  Fortunately, its uses can be linked to from the web
site once you've gotten there.

--
Eric Hammond