[Ubuntu-US-CA] Linux promotion on TV

kdemarest kdemarest at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 00:46:13 UTC 2010

Hi Christian:

I'd like to go if there is room on the list.  I just went to the embarcadero
this weekend with a friend, so getting to the studio shouldn't be a problem
at all ^_^.

Just so I'm clear, are the people on the list just going to be in the
audience?  Or should I brush up on my one liners and/or sound bites?

seidos

metta